TRENTON – The Senate and Assembly Transportation Committees will hold a joint hearing tomorrow, August 16, to discuss the state of NJ Transit service.
The joint Senate and Assembly Transportation Committee meeting will be held in Committee Room 4 at 10:30 A.M. in the State House Annex.
Individuals and groups providing testimonies will include:
- Diane Gutierrez-Scaccetti, Department of Transportation Commissioner
- Kevin Corbett, NJ Transit Executive Director
- Martin E. Robins, Director Emeritus of Alan M. Voorhees Transportation Center
- Ron Sable, SMART
- David Peter Allen, Executive Director of Lackawanna Coalition
- Nick Sifuentes, Executive Director of Tri-State Transportation Campaign