TRENTON – The Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee will continue its hearings on Wednesday with an overview of the status of the State’s economic growth and job creation programs.
The Senate panel is expected to hear testimony on economic growth issues, the State’s economy, the business climate in New Jersey and an outlook for the future.
Wednesday’s agenda includes the following invited guests:
- Joel Naroff, Chief Economist of Commerce Bank; Overview of national and regional economy’s trends.
- Gary Rose, Economic Advisor to the Governor and Caren Franzini, EDA; Overview of State’s economic growth strategy and incentives.
- Art Maurice, VP, Business and Industry Association and Allen J. Magrini, President, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP).
- Chris Sturm, NJ Future.
- Tom Wright, Regional Plan Association.
- Dianne Brake, President of PlanSmart NJ.
The Committee will meet on Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. in Committee Room 4 of the State House Annex. ###