TRENTON – The Senate Legislative Oversight Committee will hold a hearing Tuesday to examine the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey draft 10-year Capital Plan and the adequacy of funding for the new Port Authority Bus Terminal.
The hearing will be held in the State House Annex, Committee Room 4, Trenton, on Tuesday, January 17, starting at 10 a.m.
In addition to the new Port Authority Bus Terminal, the hearing will focus on improvements to the current bus terminal and the Lincoln Tunnel, the Port Authority’s role in the Gateway Rail Tunnel project, the PATH extension to Newark Airport, and options to increase PATH capacity, including the expansion of PATH platforms from the current eight rail cars to 10 cars in length.
With those topics on the agenda, the Senate Legislative Oversight Committee will hear from the following officials from the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey:
- Elizabeth McCarthy, Chief Financial Officer
- Steven Plate, Chief of Major Capital Projects
- Diannae Ehler, General Manager of Port Authority Bus Terminal & Lincoln Tunnel
- Lou Venech, Manager of Regional & Transportation Policy
- Catherine Cronin, Manager of Physical Plant & Redevelopment
- Clarelle DeGraffe, Deputy Director, PATH Rail System